editors4you.com provide editing services with the personal touch
At editors4you.com, our business is small and our service is personal. We like this. What does it mean to you? It means:
- We tailor our service to you as an individual
- We’re not a ‘one size fits all’ enterprise
- We do tailored quotations, not widget or automated pricing
- We know it can be intimidating to ask for a quote, so we make it easy for you and offer a no-obligation quotation
- We offer a sample edit on up to 2,000 words of your writing for a small fee. If you then commission us to do your edit, we will deduct the sample edit fee from your invoice.
While our business is small, our experience and areas of expertise are wide ranging. This means we are able to offer services similar to those offered by ‘conglomerate’ editing companies – but with the personal touch.
Gail Tagarro of editors4you.com:
- is a qualified Accredited Editor (AE) since 2008. She was one of the first cohort of AEs, the first professionally recognised qualification for editors in Australia and New Zealand
- has 25+ years editing experience
- is a qualified news journalist
- holds a Master of Arts Linguistics (First Class Hons)
- has 15 years’ experience as a technical writer
- has worked with words throughout her career – and loves it
- has worked extensively in the publishing industry, with wide-ranging editing experience across all genres, fiction and non-fiction
- is a professional writer, in both fiction and non-fiction
Excuse me…what can we do for you?
A copy edit suits authors or writers who want their manuscript or document to be error-free, but who require only minimal editorial input to the style and structure. Ask about our no-obligation sample edit. Why use editors4you.com, professional book editors Brisbane, for copy editing? Read more…
Structural editing, also known as comprehensive or substantive editing, provides you with a comprehensive edit of your book where greater intervention is required than that provided by a copy edit – the good news is that the structural editing service of editors4you.com also incorporates a copy edit. Our editors correct sentence structure and sentence order to improve the clarity and flow of your writing, and remove superfluous wording. We offer input on the style aspects of your writing, make suggestions for further development, address any inconsistencies, and even carry out research to ensure the accuracy of basic facts and names. Ask about our no-obligation sample edit. Why use editors4you.com, professional book editors Brisbane, for structural editing? Read more…
Our proofreading service gives you the confidence of knowing your writing is error-free and your message is effective and clear. We proofread any document – a book that’s ready to go to the publisher, a thesis, an essay, a business communication… Ask about our no-obligation sample proofread. Why use editors4you.com for proofreading? Read more…
We call this service ‘mini ghost writing’ and it’s something we love doing! Have you become stuck in your writing? Are you experiencing writer’s block? If you find it impossible to continue writing, engage editors4you.com, and our writing professionals will ‘unblock’ you and reopen those creative channels. We are always mindful of retaining your author’s voice. Why use editors4you.com for manuscript development? Ask about our service.
A manuscript appraisal – also called a manuscript assessment or manuscript critique – is an in-depth review of your entire manuscript. Imagine how valuable it would be to receive a professional and objective viewpoint on your manuscript. As the author of your work, you will become so close to your writing that you will no longer be able to see the proverbial wood for the trees. editors4you.com will point out the strengths of your writing and indicate areas of improvement. Our manuscript appraisal service includes a comprehensive report for you to keep. This may consider the commercial viability of the manuscript. What are you waiting for! Enquire now. Why use editors4you.com for a manuscript appraisal? Read more…
Good technical writing produces useful documents that bridge the gap between the technical subject matter and the intended audience – the end users. It clarifies jargon and presents the information clearly, so that the audience easily understands it. Why use editors4you for technical writing projects? Because we are specialists in technical writing. Please check out our areas of expertise and contact us with your requirement. Read more…
Like to read what our clients say about us? Visit the Testimonials page to read customer feedback.